The Amell Cousins share the stage at The CW Upfront presentation in NYC
- Birthday shoutouts go to Pierce Brosnan, who is 60, Janet Jackson is 47, Debra Winger is 58, and Tori Spelling is 40.
- Uma Thurman will play Anita Bryant in an upcoming biopic, which will “follow the singer and orange juice spokeswoman who, after allowing a gay screenwriter into her home, is forced to confront her past as an anti-gay Christian crusader.” Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, who won Oscars for Common Threads: Stories From The Quilt and The Times Of Harvey Milk, will direct from a screenplay by Chad Hodge.
- TV Line has a huge spoiler about Season Two of The Carrie Diaries. It involves the character of Donna LaDonna … and if you watch the show, this info makes perfect sense.
- It turns out that the shelved Wonder Woman origins series Amazon may still have life.
- We knew this day was coming, and David Beckham has officially announced his retirement from football.
In happier news about football (the American kind), Chris Kluwe has joined the Oakland raiders!
The CW has released teasers for the fall. Here’s the Vampire Diaries spinoff The Originals, which will air Tuesdays before Supernatural
Here’s the remake of The Tomorrow People. The Amell cousins will now occupy Wednesday nights.
- Below you can see Jimmy Kimmel interview Jason and Jarron Collins.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Robert Gant. In 2004, Robert starred in the tribute to 50′s “educational” films, Billy’s Dad Is A Fudgepacker, as Billy’s dad. Tomorrow – Robert teams up with Chad Allen
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
- At #33 is … Thundarr. A barbarian from the future, Thundarr used his fabulous sun sword, his friends Ariel and Ookla The Mok, and his fur onesie to vanquish evil. Demon Dogs!
- Congrats to Lazycrockett (again!), who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Teen Wolf.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here’s a character from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…