Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Score a goal against jock itch with Lotrimin Ultra.”
Thanks to David for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! Drew Fuller (above) is 33, Tabatha Coffey is 44, Martika is 44, Tina Fey is 43, and Grace Jones is 65.
- In ratings news, American Idol was down almost 40% from last season’s finale.
- George Michael has been hospitalized with a head injury after a single-car accident.
- Two entities have never deserved each other more.
- Commemorating International Day Against Homophobia And Transphobia
Zachary Quinto on the unstoppable wave that is marriage-equality.
Blue Ranger David Yost will not participate in the Power Rangers reunion because of the homophobic abuse he suffered making the original series.
A year after he was named president, Herndon Graddick has resigned from GLAAD, effective immediately.
- RuPaul and Lady Bunny in “Lick It, Lollipop.”
- Missing Husband: The story of David and Jason. This is heartbreaking, and infuriating.
- “Just Two Men Who Do-Si-Do” – The gay country jam of the summer.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Robert Gant. Wrapping up our week with Robert, over the last several years, he’s made a ton of guest star appearances, including Shameless, NCIS and Happily Divorced, and he also co-starred in and co-produced
Save Me with Chad Allen (below, and there’s an extra hot pick of Robert to say adieu.)
Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
At #32 is … Al B. Sure. Al had a huge hit in 1988 with “Nite & Day,” and I spent an inordinate amount of time fascinated with his eyebrow(s), which were so wrong … yet so right.
- Congrats to Lazycrockett , who won an unprecedented third Pixuzzle™ © ® in a row by correctly guessing that yesterday’s was Pee-Wee’s Playhouse. qube, you were the first to say “Pee Wee,” but that’s not not the name of the show, so unfortunately, I could not give you the win.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a Famous TV show. Can you name it?
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…