- Birthday shoutouts go to Tony Goldwyn (above), who is 53, Jane Wiedlin is 55, Ted Allen is 48, and Mindy Cohn is 47.
- In ratings news, The Billboard Music Awards had its biggest ratings in ten years, and Celebrity Apprentice was down over 30% from last season’s finale.
- Can Marc Carson’s murder have as much impact as Matthew Shepard‘s?
- Congrats to Chely Wright and Lauren Blitzer, who have welcomed twins.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson has a message for his old high school.
Keep ‘em coming, Bryan! I want to see Colossus next.
- Kevin Keller is getting his first kiss, and you can thank One Million Moms! Bwa-Ha-Ha!
Eurovision wrapped up over the weekend, and the winner was Denmark, with “Only Teardrops,” by Emmelie De Forest. It was a sweet and safe choice, and not want I want from Eurovision.
Now compare that with the Romanian entry, “It’s My Life” by Cezar. THIS IS EUROVISION!
And a special shout out to Finland’s Krista, with “Marry Me (Ding Dong).” Not only is it fun and frothy (and Krista has a definite Samantha Fox vibe to her, and that’s a good thing), but there’s a gay twist at the end.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Charlie David. 33-year-old Canadian Charlie got his start co-founding the boyband 4Now. The band recorded two releases and performed around Canada and the United States and opened for acts including Destiny’s Child, The Black Eyed Peas and Pink. He made his film debut in the Killer Nun monstrosity Holy Terror. Tomorrow – Charlie brings the sexy & supernatural.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80’S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80’s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80’s had to offer!
- At #31 is … Richie Sambora. While everyone else went gaga over Jon Bon Jovi, I had my eye on his dark-haired guitarist, long before Cher and Heather Locklear got their hooks in him.
- Congrats to HambryMan , who was the first to correctly guess that Friday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was All In The Family.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…