- Birthday shoutouts go to Novak Djokovic (above), who is 26, and Naomi Campbell is 43.
- Emma Roberts will join her boyfriend Evan Peters on Season Three of American Horror Story.
- What Would Harvey Milk Think If He Were Alive Today? by Dustin Lance Black.
- San Francisco Giant player Jeffrey Affeldt renounces his homophobia.
Good News! Gay men can now donate blood in Canada! But there’s a catch.
On the eve of the BSA voting on gay scouts and troop leaders, James Dale talks about his landmark lawsuit that went all the way to the Supreme Court, and the long journey to this point.
Ellen‘s mini Friends reunion.
Wolf Blitzer is an idiot.
Kickstarting South Of The Ohio, “A new photo documentary exploring contemporary queer culture in the American South.”
- Here’s the newest trailer for Man Of Steel, with extra focus on Zod.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Charlie David. Charlie wrote and starred in the 2008 drama Mulligans, as a gay man who becomes involved … very involved … in his straight best friend’s family. Tomorrow – Charlie takes us around the world.
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
- At #29 is … Gary Sandy’s Bulge. 67-year-old Gary is best known for WKRP In Cincinnati, where the stories of his bulge and its mystical powers first came to light. Over the years, the legend has continued to swell, with fan sites devoted to its worship. Are you a Gary Sandy member?
- Congrats to Ashley , who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was How I Met Your Mother.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…