Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Maggie Gallagher finally has her post-NOM career sorted”
Thanks to darrien for this week’s winning caption!
Adam Lambert arrives in Vienna for the 21st Life Ball, an annual charity ball raising funds for HIV & AIDS.
- Weekend Birthdays! Patti Labelle is 69, Sybil Danning is 61, Rosanne Cash is 58, Stevie Nicks is ageless, and icon Ian McKellen is 74.
A programming note: This is a holiday weekend in the U.S., so we’ll have limited output until Tuesday, but we will have a few special posts, and don’t forget that voting is now open for the Hot 100!
Is Lauryn Hill‘s New Single Homophobic?
The Boy Scouts: Demonizing Gay Men, Empowering Bashers on the Streets.
Gay Kid Excited To Be Made Fun Of For Second Thing. “This is great. I get made fun of every day for being gay, but now I’ll be called a dork, too.”
Below you can see our old pal Bryan Safi hilariously skewer the reviews for Behind The Candelabra
Zachary Quinto on stage during amfAR’s 20th Annual Cinema Against AIDS in Cannes, France.
What straight couples can learn from same-sex couples.
- Via TV Fanatic comes our own Jim Halterman chatting with Brendan Dooling about what to expect with Walt on Season Two of The Carrie Diaries
- One more of Adam arriving in Vienna for the Life Ball.
- Lawrence O’Donnell talks to Zach Wahls and Jonathan Capehart about the BSA’s decision.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Charlie David. Wrapping up our week with Charlie, in 20111 he exec. produced and co-starred in Judas Kiss, and this year he wrote, directed, and produced the documentary I’m A Stripper (the trailer is NSFW)
Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
At #27 is … Robert Rusler. 47-year-old Robert starred in Weird Science, Vamp, and the TV series version of The Outsiders, but his most memorable turn was as the ill-fated best friend Grady in the gay subtext classic A Nightmare On Elm Street, Part 2.
- Congrats to DoctorGhey2013 , who was the first (but it very close!) to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Scooby Doo, Where Are You!.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here are characters from a Famous TV show. Can you name it?
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…