Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
There were so many wonderful captions … that I now can’t access … that I’ve decided that as a tribute to the many wonderful years of creativity on AE’s Caption Contest …
Thanks to ALL OF YOU! for this week’s winning caption! Hooray!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on TBL). Robbie Amell (above) is 25, Tim Curry is 67, James Franco is 35, John Cameron Mitchell is 50, James McAvoy is 34, Ashley Judd is 45, Jessica Lange is 64, and Gorge Takei is 76.
- In ratings news, newly renewed Glee was down 8 %, while The Vampire Diaries was down 25%.
- Is Doctor Who‘s “biggest secret” about to be revealed in the Season Finale? I’m dubious.
- Boy Scouts propose lifting ban on gays, but only for youth.
- I wasn’t able to recap this week’s penultimate episode of Project Runway, but Tom and Lorenzo have it covered. Next week is the finale, and I hope we see more of Michelle‘s ode to Bioshock: Infinite.
- Here’s the brand new poster for Thor: The Dark World. I thought the first movie was one of the best of the recent superhero epics.
- David and Neil attend the HRC Marriage for Equality USA celebration.
- Ryan Lochte is adorable. Yes, I know he’s just an attractive version of Chunk from The Goonies, but I think he has a good heart. But his upcoming reality show has Liz & Dick written all over it. Watch as these two news anchors collapse into fits of giggles after interviewing him. “He’s into watersports.”
- Introducing our new feature – The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Will Young. Wrapping up our week with Will, last year he released his autobiography Funny Peculiar, and for his performance in the 2013 London revival of the musical Cabaret, he was nominated for the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Musical. Below you can see a great cover of a Kate Bush classic.
- Congrats to Lazycrockett, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Magic Mike
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Below you can see characters from a famous film. Can you name it?
Here’s your caption pic for this week. (h/t Campion) Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!