We get a bonus Happy Endings every Sunday, and on last night’s episode, Max finally had a date! Well, three of them. And we say a final farewell to a beloved cast member.
- There were too many favorite moments to list. This was one of the best episodes of the season, and the zingers flew by at high velocity speed.
- The opening “Con” roundtable ended with a scene i’ve been patiently waiting for since the series started. Someone at another table finally told them, “Shut the f*ck up!”
- Alex and the worst Diane Keaton impression of all time.
- “The unseen director’s cut of Overboard, where Goldie Hawn doesn’t learn her lesson at the end and decides to be rich and alone.”
- Neil Patrick Niles
- “He’s in my jerk circle.”
- “I don’t like talking about my sex dreams, but I had Jeff Van Gundy coaching me on offense, and Stan Van Gundy coaching me on defense..”
- “I plan to wine him, dine him, and 79 him. In case you’re wondering, that is 10 better.” What do you suppose the extra 10 is? My guess – fingers.
- The gay version of Dave
- Rest In Peace, Tyler Kerkovich.
What did you think of last night’s episode?