Last night’s episode felt like a return to form after last week’s uncharacteristically weak Valentine’s Day ep. Claire doesn’t want Phil to attend her college reunion because her old flame (a finely-aged Maxwell Caulfield) will be there. This connection goes over Phil‘s head, and he winds up being jealous of David Faustino instead. Meanwhile, Mitch and Cam borrow Baby Joe for one of Cam’s Hollywood Glamour Shots photo sessions. A jealous Lily sabotages things by gluing a wig to Joe’s head.
- Luke: “Mom, I need you to sign this for school. You don’t have to read it. It’s all boilerplate.”
- Lily and her smoldering Bette Davis eyes and diva behavior. “Can we take a break? I wanna be alone.” Responds Cam: “Where was that attitude when we were doing Greta Garbo?”
- “Hello Baby Joe! You might as well be a dead hobo in a small town after a rainstorm, because you have just been discovered!”
- Mannie on the floor depressed. “Darkness please. What do I have to do to make you go away? Sing?”
- Cam: “It’s depressing. Lily’s just still so dag gum young!” Mitchell: “Okay, is that a southern thing, or are you just trying to remember her Vietnamese name?”
- “Oh yes, we’re just staying in this steamy bathroom because there’s nothing babies and big guys love more than 100% humidity!”
What were your favorite moments?