Cam and Claire want to flip a house, but first they have to flip Mitch and Phil.
- “What did we learn from A League Of Their Own?” “There’s no crying in baseball.” “No, that Madonna is a lousy actress, and so are you.”
- Gloria trying to control her rage in front of the baby.
- “I’m going to be the designer because I know about colors and shapes.”. “So does Lily.”
- “There’s mustard here from Reuben‘s reuben. That’s what happens when you put a narcissist in charge of snack day.”
- Mitch is amazed at the job Claire and Cam did with the baseball field. Except for “the little bump in the middle.”
What were your favorite moments?
Need to catch up? You can find recent past episodes of Modern Family here.