This year’s Valentine’s Day episode features Mitch and Cam throwing a Lonely Hearts party … and waking up with a new roommate. This was a great episode, with each of three segments working the strengths of each couple.
- “It’s like I have a sailor in my mouth”.
- Claire‘s bloody heart “explosion”
- Jay looking out for Manny was sweet.
- “Like you’ve never gotten drunk and dyed a cat pink with cherry Kool-Aid.”
- “Seems like Prancer is the belle of the ball. No surprise there. Well … you must be Vixen.”
- How can you not love Dylan? “Gay dudes have always been nice to me. I mean super nice. But nothing like this.”
- “So many years living life underwater. Came up for air in the room of your daughter. Never knew I would find my answer, in my ex-girlfriend’s uncles’ house, with the tiny pink panther.”
What were your favorite moments?
Need to catch up? You can find recent past episodes of Modern Family here.