Plus Freddie Smith at the GLAAD Awards, and Anderson’s hair helmet.
Thomas Roberts at the Tribeca premiere of Bridegroom.
- Birthday shoutouts go to Andy Bell, who is 49, Hank Azaria is 49, and Renee Zelwegger is 44. And a big The Backlot Happy 50th Birthday to CCWayne!
- The 20th Anniversary of the LGBT March on Washington: How Far Have We Come?
- Alan Cumming won a Tony Award 15 years ago for Cabaret, and he’s set to star again when the show comes back to Broadway. But contrary to swirling rumors, Anne Hathaway will not be playing Sally Bowles.
- Zach Wahls for Scouts For Equality
- Freddie Smith accepts the GLAAD Award for Days Of Our Lives
- Anderson‘s hair helmet.
- And here he is trying out Formula Pee, the urine candy.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Chad Allen. Starting in 2005, Chad starred as gay private detective Donald Strachey in Third Man Out, Shock To The System, On The Other Hand Death, and Ice Blues. Tomorrow – Chad takes on “ex-gays.”
- Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
- At #48 is … Jimi Jamison. 61-year-old Jimi has been the lead singer for Survivor on and off since 1984, and his jagged cheekbones and awesome 80′s hair made him the perfect pop package.
- The 100 Greatest Lost Hits Of The 80′s countdown may be over, but every Thursday we’re going to go back and pay tribute to an 80′s tune that should have been a bigger hit. This week it’s “I Can’t Hold Back,” by Survivor. Yes, now you can see the #48 Hottest Hunk of the 80′s in motion (and rocking tight red leather). “I Can’t Hold back” was the first single from the band’s comeback album Vital Signs, and made a slow climb up the chart, eventually peaking at #13 in December, 1984.
- Congrats to LadyCoetzer , who was the first to correctly guess that Yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was American Horror Story.
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here’s a pic from a famous TV show. Can you name it?
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…