Here is last week’s caption pic winner. This week’s caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is …
“Oh good. They are finally putting themselves in storage like other old antiquated things.”
Thanks to Morgan for this week’s winning caption!
- Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on TBL). Harry Shum, Jr. (above) is 31, Russel T. Davies is 50, Tom Welling is 36, Channing Tatum is 33, and two faboo music ladies are celebrating birthdays. Kate Pierson is 65, and Sheena Easton is 54.
- In ratings news, Glee was down 14 %, while The Vampire Diaries and American Idol hit series lows.
- Jimmy LaSalvia and Chris Barron are stepping down from their day-to-day roles at GOProud. I thought they were GOProud.
- Twinkies to return to store shelves this summer. But what about Sno Balls?
- George Jones, one of the most iconic country singers, has died at the age of 81.
- Ricky Martin In General Hospital: A Look Back At The Star’s Soap Opera Years.
- Zachary Quinto in August Man Magazine.
- Katie talks to Celine about her ten years in Vegas, and her high-heel loving two-year-old son.
Darren attends the Material Girl and Macy’s Madonna fashion exhibit.
- And here’s The Weekly ShoutOUT™. Each week we’re going to focus on one out athlete/performer and feature a daily pic and career timeline. We’ll be showcasing the big names, but also the lesser-known gay celebs who deserve more recognition. This week we give a ShoutOUT to … Chad Allen. Wrapping up our week with Chad, he’s made several guest appearances over the last few years (including a memorable turn on Dexter), and he co-produced the indie film Save Me, starring with Robert Gant and the faboo Judith Light
Now we have THE TOP 50 HOTTEST HUNKS OF THE 80′S! Please keep in mind that this countdown encompasses the whole of 80′s pop culture, from TV to Movies to Music, to miscellaneous. In other words … some of your favorites might not show up, because there’s just not enough room. But just consider this a sampling of some of the hot guys the 80′s had to offer!
At #47 is … Paul Satterfield. 52-year-old Paul may be best known for his roles on One Life To Live and General Hospital, but he was one of the hot horror himbos of the 80′s, starring in 1987′s Creepshow 2. Sadly, he was devoured by a carnivorous oil slick. I hate when that happens.
- Congrats to George2313, who was the first to correctly guess that yesterday’s Pixuzzle™ © ® was Arrow
- Here’s today’s Pixuzzle™ © ®. Here’s a character from a Famous TV show. Can you name it?
Here’s your caption pic for this week. Drop your caption ideas in the comments (And please remember to keep the captions PG-13!)
BRIEFS GUY ON NEXT PAGE!…